Friday, May 7, 2010

On a break from blog.

There's too many thoughts running through my mind these days. One minute, its this, next minute, its that. I'm all out of words, at the same time, too much stuffs to talk about. I guess its time to take a break from my blog till I get everything settled down. From family to studies to friendship to relationship to my future, its time for me to pile the pillows up & think all night *oh well, this 'night' might takes like days, weeks or even months* but till then, I'm definitely taking a break from everything and think what I want to do with my life, what I want from it & put it into actions.

Before I leave, I just want to wish my beloved daddy loves a very very Happy Birthday. At this time of life, I wish him nothing but happiness, peace & health. To my beloved brother & sister in law, congratulations of baby Cally's full moon =) I love both of you & my niece too. If all the love I have can make everything alright for the family, for my parents & the three of you, I'm giving you people all my love. I love you.

Bye people. Till then, take care.

Loves

No comments: