Friday, April 30, 2010

Iron Man II ♥

Headed to the cinemas for Iron Man II last night despise all the assignments & stress! Guess it's a much much needed break. Was conflicting over Ip Man II or Iron Man II but ended up in Iron Man II which I can definitely says, thumbs up people =P No regrets choosing it over Ip Man II & I'm sure all my friends agree too! It lasted for about 2 hours then it was never boring throughout the whole movie & I truly enjoy it.. Go & watch it people =P

Hilarious, nice effects, rawrsome storyline.. What more do you ask for eh =P?The part where he ended up chilling with donuts on a big donut on top of a donut house.. Lol!


[I knew what I did today was definitely the wrong move but what was done can't be undid. And in a way, I really feel way much better after telling you everything. I'm just tired of hiding everything inside me, having to act in front of you & the others. I know the answer very well, no worries because from the very beginning, I have know the answer all along. When I say its i m p o s s i b l e, it is i m p o s s i b l e. It was just my own foolish act to fall for you, my friend. Till then, please do take care of yourself!]

No comments: