Saturday, May 10, 2008

Brief updates & sum pics!!

Been MIA for a period of time.. Busy due to assignments.. 2 down.. 2 more to go.. Buahahaa.. Meanwhile I dun feel like bored you guys out wid my nanny stories.. So I decided to try my best to use pics to tell you the "happenings" Hehee.. Actually I'm very lazy to write.. Imagine you had been doing 2 2k words essay.. Brainjuice pun dah kering la bang!



The picture above was taken last nite.. Friday 9th May 08 over at Maison.. Meet 2 new darlings.. Esther and Evelyn.. Kinda fun to hangout wid despite the lack of crowd but I find it kinda comfy compared to packed up places! Bryan is effing drunk.. & Herman took videos of it.. Very very very the funny.. I wonder if I should post it up.. But.. He'll kill me.. You won't rite?? Gg.. Anyway had fun.. I was driving Bry's car.. Then he was like effing noisy as he wanna eat fat chicken.. End up going Old Town over at my area.. &.. He fell asleep there!!



The pics ABOVE & BELOW.. Hehee.. This was taken during our girlie trip to One-Utama.. Hehee.. Me, my dear dear Ying *love her love her love her.. best best* and her boi, Chris.. Haha.. Went makan.. Chit chat.. Then shopping =D And then moviee.. Gg.. The pics taken using Chris's new phone.. Kinda nice =P She's just one out of a zillion???





Mui's back!!! But only for holidays =C Anyway brought her over to club in Bar Celona.. She was too in need for it dy.. Haha.. Maybe being stuck in the wild for a few months could do that to people.. Anywayz.. This is my favourite picture out of all we had taken in the past.. The love in us.. The kiss that we share.. Well.. In case you guys are wondering.. She & Gillian is both the best.. Besty out of all the best I have which aren't alot.. =P Still she's been my effing small sista for like 11? 12? 13 years?? Bah.. Think about it..



KungFu Panda, Gadis Tudung, Fishy fishy *named by Ken*, Doreen



Anyway this pic above & below are all jus random pictures that I found in my camera.. There's still alot of pics anywayz.. From Bar Celona, from Bamboo 9, from Ruums, from Ken's studio, from all the places we went lar.. Imagine going out for everyday of the week.. & drinking our way through it.. Which is.. Really.. Unhealthy!!! Oinkss ^oo^"




No comments: