Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks for everything and I'm sorry.

I finally had the courage to face one of my problem. I know I had been a coward, running away from it for some time and I really appreciate all the support my friends had given me all this while. I don't really know if the decision I made will be a decision I'll not regret in the future but I guess that's the best for me now. Maybe one day I'll regret but till that day, well, I'll leave it for that day.

I had been selfish enough in this relationship and the feelings had became unhealthy and had causes both of us enough pain. I didn't know how to tell you on the phone just now and one day, if you happen to visit this page, I hope you'll be able to read this. You had been wonderful to me, giving me a lot which I just take and take. You had leave a deep impression in both my mind and heart, leaving me a lot of memories, both sweet and bitter ones. You made me felt what it is to be loved, pouring effort into this relationship and I was being dumb, doing things that hurt you deep. When things get rough, I tend to run away instead of solving it together with you. When I see a side of you which I didn't know, I get afraid, I disliked it and try to find the easiest solution which is to ignore and pretended it wasn't there but it does not happen that way. You're a very good man and you know how to love and trust. I remember the night when you light up the beach and sang for me, remember the night when you light up candles and hug me tight, remember the little gifts you send to me, remember all the long conversation we had which lasted through the night, remember the song you sang to me at the airport, remember the sweet little messages you gave me for the first month, remember all the sweet little things you did for me and of course, I remember me myself doing all the things that you hated. Lol. You're special to me, you once was and always will but its time to make the decision, not letting things drag. In one way, I'm glad to hear that you're okay with this decision, in another way, I'm disappointed? sad? to know that you're okay with this decision. I guess I'm being selfish. I just want to say, thanks for everything you had done for me and you had taught me many stuffs. I hope that whatever is on your mind now, you'll succeed in doing it and I believe you will. You're a good man and deserve someone much better than me. You'll find a girl who will love you much more than I do, much more giving then I'm and be happy with her. Thanks for everything, Ian Thien.

No comments: