Saturday, March 22, 2008

The "Music" Movie of Mine =_="

Okay.. Dun get me wrong.. I dun really wan2 do this.. But.. Promise Sook Lee so long dy.. With my lappie back now.. No more excuses.. So here I go..
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (Mp3, Winamp, Media Player, iPod etc.)
2. Put in on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool!

Waking Up: 黑色毛衣 - Jay Chou > Even though it's a new day when I woke up, my mind & my heart still stay in the past, holding on to unforgetable memories between you & me..
First Day at School: 我们的爱 - F.I.R. > The song is bout how our love had bcome a burden & had reached a point of no return.. How on earth would I relate it to the first day at school???
Falling in Love: Tokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boys > Falling in love wid you happens so fast & furious.. Exciting yet dangerous at the same time.. Feels like drifting.. Hehee.. *which reminds me of how much my notti bi loves 2 drift =_="*
Fight Song: Unfaithful - Rihanna > Hrmm.. It don't sounds like what you call a "fight song" at all.. But maybe it will reminds me of NOT to fight.. As it might like brokening a trust or faith between us 2.. Which will makes you walk out of my door =C *I'm crapping*
Breaking Up: 我不配 - Jay Chou > You're too good for me.. I was never good enough for you & I finally realised how wrong I'm.. How wrong the feeling felt like.. No matter how much I love you, how much I tried to make things work, you'll still leave me..
Prince Prom: Never Had A Dream Come True - S Club 7 > Uh?? I dun really get what "Prince Prom" means.. Hrmm.. My dream prince prom neva came true =C? In reality the one is sum1 who sucks?? Lols...
Life's Just: 爱才 - Janice > The trust & faith put on you were broken over & over again.. There's a whole big world out there waiting for me.. But I never give a damn to them all because of you..
Mental Breakdown: Six Days - DJ Shadow > Uh??? Mental breakdown due to six days of pressure per week?? I dun get it!! I dun get the song.. Maybe its like.. If the God makes us rest 6 days per week & 1 day for work.. Then there would be no mental breakdown =P? *This thing is starting to make me frustrated =_=" I'm typing nonsense =P*
Driving: Last Christmas - Hilary Duff > Driving is like uh.. Hrmm.. Always faces sum problem, ARGHHHH... I dunno!!! Becareful??? Uhh?? Then same problem might be faced again???
Flashback: I Think I - I dunno how to type the Korean singer name > I love this song!! Hrmm.. Thinking back.. There's time I might did silly things, saying hurtful words, but I came to realise that I really love you & miss you lots..
Getting Back Together: Over N Over - Nelly > You are always in my mind, bfore & after we got back 2gether.. Always think back of YOU over & over again.. Loving you over & over again..
Birth of Child: Love Me Or Hate Me - Lady Sovereign > Sonny.. I'll teach you wid my own way.. You can either love me as your mum.. Or hate me.. It's your choice =P
Wedding: 是你决定我的伤心 - 李圣杰, 张玉华 > The only one that can made me happi & sad, will be you, my beloved & only one..
Finale Battle: More Than Words - Frankie J > No comment except that this is a superb song =P
Death Scene: 习惯失恋 - Joey > Used to losing someone..
Funeral Song: Buttons - Pussycat Doll > So not related.. Buttons & funeral o_O??
End Credits: Sexy Back - Justin Timberlake > Yeah.. END OF THIS STUPID THING.. PARTYYY TIME..... WHEEEEE..

Okay.. I'm so not going to tag anyone to do this.. I feel its a lil silly.. But if any of you.. Who's freaking bored.. Then I TAG you to do this =P.. Buahahahaaaa

No comments: