Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tagged...

1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
- My father^^”

2. Have you given your first kiss away?
- Lolz.. Yeshhh =) The story was me & him.. Inside a lift.. Then……

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
- Cons.. We would gossips lots & lots & act crazy.. Yaggi.. I need a man for survival.. As in.. To do all the hard work =P & the moron who tagged me!! Cause since she tagged me.. She should be stranded wid me too..

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Italy for sure.. I miss it there so much.. I wanna go back to there again.. The food.. The place.. The people.. The atmosphere.. Owhhh =C

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
- Can have another 3 dreams to be fulfilled =P?

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Uh?? I do see rainbows after rain =_=”

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
- People that I love & care for..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- I dunno.. Shopping =P Buying stuffs that I always want & rain my beloved ones with what they want to.. Then invest =P.. More $$ to come.. *kacheeng*

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
- I would.. But it gotta better be someone I really love.. But I’ll make sure he loves me too b4 I confess =P I wan no failure..

10.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
- Can I say none =_=? Bcox she tagged me & I gotta do this creep.. Haha.. Okay ba.. Kidding.. Beautiful.. Crazy.. & Lovableeee….

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
- Ahahaa.. He must respect & love his own parents lots.. Understanding.. Caring.. & Most important.. He must love me lots too..

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
- I hate backstabbers.. People who only know how to talk & do nth..

13. What is your ambition?
- The world best P.R. & a good wife & daughter =D

14. If you have faults, would you rather have the people around you point out to you or would you rather have them keep quiet?
- For sure.. POINT THEM OUT!!!

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
- Health & family.. I want both of it.. Cause both of it are irreplaceable..

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
- Yesh.. Which I dun think is a good thing cause it cause me !^$#%*&

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
- Sweetie!!!

18. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
- The part that tends to make me emo all the time.. Less emo more happiness =)

19. Whats the last shocking thing you’ve seen or heard?
- I forget =_=” Maybe there’s nothing exactly “shocking” that I heard I guess =P

20. What song is stuck in you head currently?
- Low by T-Pain^^”

I tag Sook Lee, Cons, & & & & Hrmm.. Jen =P

No comments: