Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bill's official burfday...

Yaya.. 2nite.. Struck 12.. It's gonna be Billy a.k.a Malaysia's Bruce Lee's burfday.. 1st.. Yamcha at KimGary.. A lil pic token.. Then stolen of Master K.. Wheeee... Hahaa.. Next stop.. Bar Celona.. It was like a last minute decision.. All's afraid of alcohol.. Geeee...

Now.. Let's the pic speak for itself....

Bill (Burfday boi), Me & Ken... Hahaa.. Bill's high dy.. Lolz
Another pic of me & Bill wid one of his friend*I 4get his name.. Sowee.. Not goot at remembering name..* Me & @#!@#!@#@!#@ I always forget ppl name.. The next pic also I 4get his name dy.. Haih.. Too many names to remember lar.. But the below pic is 1st time meet only de.. Buahahaaa..

Bill*all tipsy, drunk & high like how a burfday boi should be*, Coco*Bryan's sis* & Me..
Here are some pics of other ppl.. Sam*my current hairstylist* Oh ya.. Btw Bill's a hairsylist too.. & Sam's gurl.. Hottie hottie.. A make up artist..
Bill doing sum stunts.. Hahaa.. If I'm not wrong.. Behind him is Sam.. Another Sam this one..
& last pic.. Sam.. Bill.. & Bill's friend.. Sam's all cute.. Hahaa.. Adorable.. Sam look so goofy.. EEEee...

No comments: