Monday, April 21, 2008

I HATE ACCOUNTS!!!

Seriously.. I feel that account comes from another galaxy.. Way out of our milky way.. & the people who understands it are probably aliens?? *no offence to those who love account as if it's their life* But as the main cause of my emo & stress & unhappiness & everything negative, I'm so not going to forgive account.. I can't wait for the sem to end *all I wan is jus a pass* then I'll move on wid my life & 4get account =D

Updates updates.. No pics though.. I left my camera at my room.. Went Millenium Hotel for dim sum yesterday as usual.. Stu Kong makes me try the new dishes which isn't on the menu yet which is so yummylicious.. Then we chit chat bit.. Catch up bit while all the other chef bzbzbz.. Then we decided to go try out other chef's dimsum sum othertime!! Tired of our both taste dy =P He suggested Chynna since he said his friend had left and the new chef over there came yamcha over here that day so he wanna go try it out.. Elvin.. You okay wid it?? Time for you to serve me.. Buaahahhaaa.. Owhh.. Other suggestions is like "Chui Heng" which serves local dimsum & lots of snacks and appetizers in a Hongky style.. Or maybe Ritz Carlton which hrmmm ok ok only ba??

Went visiting my grandad after that.. I nearly cried.. He looked so fragile & everything.. Anyway might be going to Seremban next week b'cox he said that our grandaunty is currently in Seremban hosp, last stage of cancer.. Aiks.. Not having lots of memories wid her.. So.. I'm being evil all the time & think of the yummy beef noodles they have over there.. Back home.. Stress assignment.. Dinner.. Drove back to Sunway.. Went to meet up wid Bryan, Eunice, Ken, Winson, Quennie, Herman over at Pyramid.. Idiotic Ken ordered so much food over at Dragon-i then went ice cream after that summore.. Fuiyoh.. No wonder he's so fat.. Ken still calls me a fish >.<" He said I look like those fish inside Spongebob Squarepants??? Do I look that "putih"??? Lolz..

Okay, here's the potong part.. We decided to watch Forbidden Kingdom.. Headed over to TGV, got the tickets for the 8:45 p.m. show.. Went inside to the cinema.. There was like no show, no screening, no sound.. So we started crapping.. Then the worker announce sumthing bout a problem they are facing.. So we waited still.. 9:10 p.m. The advertisements and preview is finally on.. But.. NO SOUND.. Then the sound came.. Then off.. Then on again.. Then.. The light started to dim to signify the starting of the film.. NO SOUND!!!!! It's already like 9:45 as we watched the beginning part of it.. Hoping that the sound will eventually come..!!!

Went out.. Long Q.. Everybody is bout getting refund, going to GSC, some exchanging the tickets for other show time.. Grrrr.. Anyway saw Kenji after that.. He's another story.. Such a player.. Sucker! And.. Ken looks like the fighting panda or the kungfu panda.. LOLS!! LALALALA... Imagine Master K looking like the funny cute fat panda on cinema.. LMAO!!!

Gotta run.. Assignment due like in 6 hours.. Oh gosh..

I HATE ACCOUNT!!!!

No comments: