Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More updates coming up!!


Been really busy lately.. Didn't really get to blog much.. Lots of pics to upload & stuff.. Blahh.. Will get round doing it latest by this weekend.. Been hanging out with Angel, Kam Seng a.k.a my brother =), Siaw Vun a.k.a. my honey who came to my house during the few days holidays.. Lols.. For now.. Here is a picture of me after my ball!!! Lols.. Just feel like camwhoring & took this pic.. I still love curly hair more than straight ones! Can't help it XD


Oh ya.. Btw.. To my ex-teammates in SSS, remember this jersey!?! I miss our basketball times.. My #4 Jersey.. I still prefer this jersey then our dark blue one *although my dark blue one is #7* but still.. This one is nicer & more comfier.. Awhh.. I miss those time.. I'm sure Xue Ying will agree with me!! Hoho.. Gotta run for dinner.. Angel coming over to pick me up..

Loves =) Oh ya.. & lots & lots & lots of *hate* to Ian Thien... Hohoho.. Can't call you dy.. My iTalk card ran out of credit..

No comments: