Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A little peek.

Never really bother to blog much these days. I'm on a emotional-rollercoaster that goes up & down. Don't really know what I want to blog about now anyway. Am really glad that my honey is here to spend the night with me. It feels good to have a companion beside me to accompany me through this long night instead of.....

A little peek on my tipsy look last night after dad's birthday dinner =)
Ended up taking all this chau-tut shots of my own. Lolz.

That's all for now I guess.

Oh. And Happy Birthday to you. I really, really do wish you have a great one even after all that had happen. Life is never perfect but I'll wish that you have a great one. There's one thing you must really learn is you can't always have what you want. Happy Birthday my friend.

No comments: