Sunday, May 10, 2009

A post for my awesome Subang muskeeeters =)

You see, due to my lazy-ness & busy-ness, the Subang boys are emo-ing me. I'm really really sorry & is sincere with it! Please, please don't be jealous that I didn't blog about you guys & that doesn't mean that you guys are not important to me =P And there's no need to start a blog war lar bunny =P And I still remember all our Benta moments, Telok Gong reunion dinner, hokkien mee, Left4Dead sessions... The list goes on.

You guys are as awesome as any, buddies & brothers of mine although you guys treated me as aman & not a woman, I still love you guys a lot. I didn't mean to neglect you guys so don't think like as if I have forget you all larh! I don't want to be the bad guy =C I remember all the time we spend together & treasure it a lot & please, please, please don't put it in a way like I'm some cold-blooded person =P

Running out of brain juice, will blog about you guys again soon =P

Just a plain... Simple.... You guys are the awesome Subang muskeeters of mine.

You guys know who you are *wink*

No comments: