Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Blah, blah & blah.

Still haven't got any pictures which were taken during Abel's birthday. On Amelia's birthday I got it but I'm thinking to post it later together with yesterday outing's with Amelia & Chris & with my so called primary-school-gathering later.

Anyhow, I can't wait to go today. Lots of people who I had never seen such a long time will be there. Especially Tommy who's back from Melb =) I met him at Pyramid the other day when he had just return but that's not enough =) Lots of people from Suria who was there for their primary education will be there. The venue is chosen based on one of the place I love the most, a place I practically grew up in & still remains as one of the place I hang out with friends or when I needed time alone, Gilly Cafe. I guess to those who stay at Cheras area will be familiar with it or my close buddies who of course, I had brought there once in awhile.

Was way emo yesterday night about some stuff. Thanks to those who made my night way better than it was before. But still, I still hadn't get the answer me, myself want. I'm hoping for an answer. Or a decision. At least I know what I'm supposed to do by than. I guess the answer will be made when the time is right.

And finally, oo, I found someone who hates me lots. WOW.

Loves =)

No comments: