Thursday, February 4, 2010

Peace please?

I paid a visit to this hidden beach today. Its definitely no tourist spot & with the raging sun in the noon, there's not a single soul at the beach with the exception of one or two cars parked in the shaded area. I had been here only once in the past but it managed to leave deep memories in me. Drove here alone, parked & got down, found myself a spot facing the ocean & somehow, it got me thinking but all the thoughts & memories just flashed through my mind, never stayed for long & before long, my brain became an empty, blank piece. A feeling of peace washed over me, something I hadn't been feeling for long, even though it only last for a precious 10 minutes before the brain starts working again. There's so many unanswered question, unsorted problems waiting for me. I'm determined to sort out this messed up life of mine.

No comments: