Thursday, February 26, 2009

Back to KL.

Not much time to spare once I was back at KL. The same thing is happening over here like it was over in KK. People are all leaving back to heir own prospective country for their studies/work or they had already left! A saddening thought. Decided to meet up with those who are still here for now! The first day after I was back, I got to meet my favourite woman of all time, Amelia Ho! After all, we managed to go over to Bangsar *like how we previously planned before she's back* & met up with Matthew *the magic cards boy. lolz* Had our lunch over at Delicious & we ended up walking round & round in Bangsar Village because it was drizzling outside. Ended up at Chocolate Lounge for some hot chocolate drinks. So far, one of the best I had ever had over in Malaysia. I love chocolate drinks but for some unknown reason *or according to Amelia its because Malaysia's chocolate drinks have too much milk in it*, the chocolate drink in Malaysia taste more like Milo to me somehow ==" Both me & Amelia brought camera along with us but we managed to forget to take even a SINGLE picture. At least, we still manage to see each other once more before she left.

To Amelia if you're reading this, you're leaving tomorrow right? Sorry for the other day, couldn't make it to Asia Cafe with you bunch. Take really good care of yourself when you're back & it'll b very soon till we meet each other again. I'll confirm with you about the date I'm gonna be over there. Stay away from chickens over there. It suck! Lolz. Till then it'll be a goodbye. Oh ya, if you ever managed to meet up with Matthew when you're over there, try speaking Malay with him! Lolz!

-

Time for my peeps next who'll still be in K.L. for now =D Met up with Brian & Michelle the day after for lunch. I'm being my usual self, forgetful, which means I didn't manage to bring my small gift for them. Michelle's gift is worst, I left it at my mom's friend's car. Till then, she got to wait. I'm not going to post up pictures of the interior design taken over at the place we had our lunch cause it reminds me of Kay, definitely bringing her over there when she's back from UK in a few months time. I'm sure she'll love it there so for now, it'll remain a secret. To those who know, please seal your mouth up or I'll seal it up for you guys.

The weird friend of mine: Brian! I think his mom might had drop him too much on his head when he was young. Don't mind him!
The friend of my weird friend *how anyone else ever stand him is amazing*: Michelle! Don't be bothered with him. We should do what we did that day, which is to ignore & leave him in his own fantasy world!
When a weirdo meets someone normal, this is what happens.
Decided to take pictures while Brian is busy editing a eh-hrmm picture of mine with crown & hearts & animals!
Poser!
See my nails? First time having fake nails attached to me. I think I failed as a girl. In the first 3 hours, three nails had already came off. Gosh. Anyhow, its a really cheap kind of fun & convenient for those people who are use to short nails but needs their nails done once in a while.
A closer shot.
When he had finished editing the picture, he wants my camera next.
The reason he want it, is for this!
Hmph! He even take 3 shots of his toe! I'm so not going to post that up!

Headed over to OUG next for tea-ing session with Ken. He's leaving this Saturday too =C Sam, Collin & Stephanie was there too. Ken is still the same old Ken. How he managed to survived while he was in South Africa is a wonder. Oh, according to him, he smoke every 30 minutes & slept right after he finish his meal & work. His life > wake up - smoke - work/smoke all the way - eat - sleep & it repeats like a cycle. Amazing!

Falling in ♥ with a new song.


No comments: