Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Day 5 ♥ Charlotte's First Time ♥ Pulau Manukan ♥

Girls day out to Pulau Manukan

I'm wondering how or where I should start yapping on. Okay, the girls, me, Charlotte, Stella & Siaw Vun decided to hit Pulau Manukan with a few reasons. Remember when I said during the previous post that Charlotte is going to overcome her fear towards to ocean really soon? This is the day she's going to face the so-called-fear of her. Let me introduce this dear friend of mine, her name is Charlotte Wong, her birthday is TODAY, she's already 21 years old, she had been staying in KK all her life beside the ocean & she had NEVER been to an ISLAND or going inside the sea higher then ankle-height water. See, so this is really her FIRST TIME to be in water/island so she said she wants to GIVE US her FIRST TIME & we should feel really happy =="

Anyhow honey got to wake up really early for Yoga classes with Stella since she had missed all her classes since I came so Charlotte came over & pick me up. Headed over to Damai for some food *for us* & bread *for the fish*. Next stop, 7-11 to get some beer, which of course will be Heineken ♥ my favourite. Lolz. There's two place for boat rides over to Pulau Manukan, one will be the jetty & another one will be the Sutera Harbour. Sutera Harbour's boat ride is much more expensive compare to those offer by the jetty & Sutera Harbour is located quite far from the city. Mostly meant for tourists who stay over in Sutera Harbour Resort & Pacific Hotel. Oh, Sutera Harbour also serves as one of the most expensive club house for locals with its own private yatch harbour/club. This is also IAN THIEN'S favourite place to bring people to somehow! Hmph! Charlotte Wong insist on taking boat ride from here. Since its her first time, we kinda do whatever she wants.

A brief side shot of Sutera Harbour. Too much pictures to post so, aiks, f*** it^^"
See our bags? This is the bag I bought from Esprit the day before with Siaw Vun. Its really big & cheap, good for dumping lots of stuff in it. Got the black one so I can just dump my bag on the floor during lectures & tutorials. Honey got the bright yellow one so I can spot her from a far in uni! Lolz!
Snapping while waiting for Stella to arrive!
Honey was begging Charlotte for something *forgot what it is* but its just a random shot. Stella came after that & on we go =) Time to board the boat!
This is obviously, me
♥ Honey
♥ Stella
Oh, this is the best shot. Amazing. Superb! See, this girl I call my dear, Charlotte Wong, is not only afraid of the ocean but boat rides too. She started to freak out when she just board the boat, freak out when the boat was still waiting for the other 2 to board, freak out when the boat start sailing really slow out of the jet area, freak out when the boat pick up speed during the trip, freak out when the boat reached Pulau Manukan *which is just a short trip about 20 minutes or so* & went missing with the help of her friend, Ken, who works over there *to puke I assume* Lolz.
The first sight that greeted us when we reach was this! See the fishes? The fishes are plentiful over here. Only thing that's lacking will be the beautiful corals =C
The second thing that greeted us was this long-stretched beach! WooHoo! While waiting for Charlotte, the other 2 decided to play with sands.
The burial of Stella!
Decided to warm up abit before I swim further out.
Pay back time! Because of my laziness these few months, I grew tired so fast that I ended up sleeping on the beach for one hour and the other side of my thight was sunburnt a little =C Guess I was really tired. I didn't knew that they had taken a picture of me sleeping till I upload the pictures to my pc =="
The water was getting high tide at that time so we headed off to this supposingly-jetty-but-now-under-water-platform thing. We looks like we're sitting on water.
A nearer shot! Well, the fish are plentiful here, water clear & the sits are cooling because you're sitting on water!
♥ Honey & me
Although the sit was cooling, it was really sunny. So I decide to....
Get inside the water. It was kinda deep so it was really cooling starting from waist down. Swam around a bit before going back up for more pictures!
Was smiling for the camera *see the cute little fishes?* & what happen next was..
Honey wanted to be in the picture too!
Decided its much more cooling this way with half my body soaked with water.
Charlotte & me. She's already all wet! WooHoo!
The 2 silly people that had this sudden urge to do yoga in the ocean & decide it was cool to do so!
Charlotte & Ken. Busy feeding fishes!
One of my favourite shot of honey
Stella, Charlotte & me.
My 2 favourite people of all time. I'm missing both of you really lots. Haih. Honey, faster come back KL dy =="
Cooling!
The girl who didn't want to get into water so she decided to use the googles & dip her head in to get a better look. She looked like some weirdo trying to kill herself. Its funny though =D
The tree climbing sessions!!!!
The next.....
And me.....
And I found this declaration of love meant for someone on the beach. Its sweet. Haha. Nice one honey! Carson is a lucky fella.
Oh, while we were packing, getting ready to leave, Ken found this hermit crab on shore. Its so effing cute! Gosh!!
Bye bye Manukan.

Please don't let anymore fishes & coral die =C This time I went was worst then the time I went previously. Aiks. Still good anyhow. More hilarious yet memorable stories happened during the day but well, thats between us 4. Memories are something that nobody can take away from you

No comments: