Saturday, February 21, 2009

Day 1 in KK.

First day of my arrival & I managed to get tipsy. Bad omen I would say. Lol. Lots of stuff happened that day, which was really bad, both my dear (Charlotte) & honey (Siaw Vun) were unhappy with their own relationship problems *which will remain P&C*. Aiks. All I can do was sit there & lend them a shoulder or a ear when they needed one, give them a hug when they needed warmth. First day there & I was already staying out late, manage to return home only at 5 a.m.

Uh uh. Not good.

Anyhow a few pictures taken over at Devil's, Chalotte's uncle bar.

Charlotte dear & me. Not exactly a happy shot of her. Anyhow, dear ah dear, cheer up k?Me & Ian. We managed to get over our awkward situation & well, I'm glad to say I'm feeling blessed at the moment^^
The 3 of us.

Honey was missing at that time with Carson so no pictures was taken but we meet up back after with more dramas unfolded & well, the drama didn't end eventhough it was already 5 in the morning.

I was drained.

Night =)

No comments: