Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear's boutique opening!

Firstly I would like to say CONGRATULATIONS MY DEAR!

You're taking another huge step forward in your life & its time for you to learn. With your new shop opening, there is more for you to learn & do. Put in your all effort, love & everything you have into it & I'm sure you'll be rewarded more than you can imagine.

Lol. Headed over to Summit, Subang the other day to participate in the private opening of my best friend, a sister that I never hard, boutique. Not much people were invited that day, something private between a few close friends & relatives & family. Everything was kinda rush but it ended up okay. For your info, the boutique is selling more to casual clothing such as t-shirts & short pants, caps & shoes. It's not like those in Bangsar & currently have more male clothing compared to female's. If you guys prefer plain T-shirts & pants, feel free to drop by & have a look. The price is affordable by mostly everyone. If you need more info, just ask me =)

Anyhow, I was surprised when uncle gave me the task of "pulling the red cloth" which covers up the shop's name. The shop's gate had to be opened at 1:00 p.m. sharp & the red cloth to be pulled right after the 3 gates were opened according to prayers *which I'm not so sure*. I had to climb up a chair, wearing dress & heels, waited for the clock to strike & them to open up the gate & tear the red cloth away. They say it brings luck to the person who did it. I hope so =) Thanks uncle!

Below is a few pictures of the boutique & of me tearing the red cloth away!


Loves =)

No comments: