Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chilling session @ Bangsar.

Came across this pictures while uploading the pics from my camera to my pc. My camera ran out of battery for more than 2 weeks & I didn't bother to charge it anywayz. These pictures are forgotten if not for charging the camera the other day for Soo's birthday & the Port Dickson trip. And I realise I got plenty of pictures still loitering around my pc, waiting to be uploaded to facebook & my blog.

Bah. I'm lazy!

Pictures taken after Mario's wedding. Headed to Bangsar with Jeanie, Anson, Kenny & Kah Mun for a drinking/chilling session. Last moment decision anywayz. Had mahjong session over at my house after that till like 5 or 6 in the morning. Lol. Genting then with Jeanie, Anson & his sister. No longer had the energy for all this spree larh. Old dy!

Me & sis.
Poser.
The love birds.
Enjoying snacks with red wine. My favourite =)
Random pictures before my camera ran out of battery.
Another one of Kenny's.

Anyway for those who ask, I don't have any pictures taken during Mario's wedding or AJ's birthday. I didn't have my camera with me at that time. Wait for either JR's or Boy's one k?

No comments: