Sunday, June 14, 2009

Lolly Luck.

I'm too lazy to upload any pictures taken while in Port Dickson. Awh, and a specific-made post for my honey's 21st birthday, that takes lots of effort *wink* All that gotta wait. I had manage to attack the 1st paper with all my Cristine's theory but what about the 2nd one? Authorship & Writing. I'm still not in the mood to study. My face is all puffy red now, the back showing signs of being sunburnt when I took all the precautions to cover it all up & lather it all with sunblock!!

Thanks hon for the lolly. Good luck for your paper on Tuesday k? The lolly is going to all the exams with me k? Promise =)

And to my bunnykins, if you're reading this, I'm sure you're gonna ace your management paper tomorrow & pass with flying colours =) I'm confidence of that. You work hard on it, you deserve it =)

No comments: