Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thinking back.

I guesses I was too tired, decided to take a short break when all the memories that I had kept somewhere came rushing out.

I remembered the day I know you, I was all down when someone make a joke out of us at the end of the night. I thought it was just a joke & you guys were strangers but a few months later, you proved me wrong. The joke wasn't a joke. I was shocked when I bumped into you a few months later which wasn't a coincidence according to you.

It started off really sweet & it might had been more if it wasn't what happened. Regrets? I don't think so but there's time I wonder how it will ends up if I & you were together instead of just friends but a little more. The feelings were clear, the intention was not. Contacts were cut off & for the few months, I knew so much more about you, about your past. Fate brought as back, but we were never more than friends. Maybe that's the way it was supposed to be. I remembered when everything starts getting out of control & you told me what you think. That's the time when I realised you had grew up, instead of running away like you use to do. I'm glad we're still friends now & it had been really long since then =)

Some things which are not meant to be is better to be leave it that way. You brought me back to life at that moment & thanks for every little things you did despite all the lies you told me. I appreciate every little things and though the lies did hurt, I understand what lies behind the lies. I'm glad we're never more than friends.

It had been so long =)

No comments: