Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Long night.

The title says it all.

This is gonna be one hell frigging long night & I'm not in the mood to study at all.

Oh ya, to those who asked, I did cut my hair short like last week? or 2 weeks back? But it ain't that short although its considered the shortest I have had since 3 years back? or 4? I'm gonna make it shorter *hopefully next week =)*

Anyway God bless the unhappy souls out there tonight. There are too many hearts broken & too many tears fallen. The world still goes round & round & the time ain't freezing, so life still goes on no matter what. When fallen, take it as a lesson learn & stand up once again & start walking/crawling/rolling down the path once again. All I can do is offer you a ear, a piece of advice, a shoulder to cry on, a helping hand for you to lean on while you're trying to stand. That's all.

Nobody's perfect. So am I. So do all of you. People make mistakes. So do I. The same goes to all of you.

This is life =)

No comments: