Saturday, June 20, 2009

Depressed.

Like the title says, I'm depressed.

First I fail one paper. Authorship & Writing. I couldn't even manage to be my usual self to blab things out. I answer only 2 questions, others all blank.

Then I ended home emo-ing the whole day, sulking at my bed. To make things worst, my parents started an argument with me later that night.

I really do love my parents a lot. I have done things that disappoint them & I'm truly sorry for those, but that doesn't mean I have to be the daughter you want because I'll go crazy leading that kind of life. I just want to be myself. I'm not sure how I'll end up in the future, but one thing I know for sure is that you guys will always be in my heart & I love you & respect you both no matter what happens but some things just can't be forced.

Its time to get a grip out of myself. Be ready for the last 2 paper. Do my best, that's all I can say.

Just drop by at Ken's place for his birthday a.k.a soft opening of his renovated-studio. I'm glad that I met back all you guys, it brings back lots of fond memories. Couldn't stay long due to papers next week & recent-argument with parents =C Will hang out soon k? Happy Birthday to Ken =) I'm sure you'll be having fun so what I'll be wishing you will be all the best in everything you do k (".)?

To my one & only daddy, its father's day tomorrow. I know you're still mad/disappointed/hurt by/at me, I just want to wish you Happy Father's Day & I still love you despite what I did.

No comments: