Friday, June 12, 2009

Port Dickson, here I comes =)

A last minute decision. Gonna celebrate Zhi Fu's sister's birthday over at Port Dickson tonight =)

Anyway I'm officially done with my first paper filled with Cristine's theory *I hope I pass anyway*. 3 more to go & I'm off to Melbourne. Seriously, I can't wait to be there to meet up with my darlings, especially Charlotte & Amelia, my brother & his girl =)

A road trip to Port Dickson sounds relaxing though although the ocean isn't that clean but still, its better than no ocean at all. I miss the sea so so so much!

-

To my honey, Ms Soo Siaw Vun: I'm still not saying the few words =) I'll say it when I feel like it! BooHoo!!!!! "Lei chui argh?!?" For now, just enjoy your animal dinner at the "zoo" with the bamboo, monkey & whatever else they are =) Love you!

No comments: