Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Another tag by Constance =="

Crazy tags..

Rules:

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
Each player answers the questions about themselves
At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog. NO TAG BACKS!

Starting time : 4:03 p.m.


Name : Cristine Cheng Yee Ven
Sisters : Nil
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 36
Height : 165 cm which was measured last year so I doesn’t really know what’s my height now
Where do you live : Sunday night to Friday afternoon: Sunway. Other than that, Cheras =)


Have you ever:
Fallen asleep at school : Confirm ada & that bad habit stays with me till now.
Broken someone's heart : Sad to say, yeah ==”
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Done that lots of time before.


Who was were the last person;
You danced with : Er, the last person. Let me think. Angel & Catherine.
Last made you smile : Ian Thien Vui Chau, the so called superman ==”
You last yelled at : My mom. I yelled at mom on daily basis. If we don’t yell at one another when we start chatting for more than half an hour, we will feel discomfort. That’s our weird way of showing of love to each other. I love you mom =)


Random
Do you like your hand-writing : No. I once had a teacher who comment that I had the potential handwriting to be a doctor. Figure it out ==”
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : My parents. They have this big big comfy king size bed that is warm & soft.
Are you a friendly person : Yeap.
Do you have any pets : Yeap. I still have my 8 years going to be 9 years old dog with me, Betto =) He’s old now but I still love him besides when he licks places he’s unsupposed to.
What are you doing right now : Answering the 2nd tag my dear crazy woman Constance had tag me.
Can you handle the truth : I will rather know the truth then being lied. So yes, I can handle the truth no matter what.
Are you closer to your mother or father : Father.
Do you eat healthy : Yeap. My mom made me get used to it.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My own room, my own bed.


5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

Fighting with my brother end up getting whacked & go running to my daddy mommy.

Playing “masak-masak”.

Yelling my lungs out for the ice-cream motor or the bread seller whenever they passed by my house.

Playing with my mom’s makeup.

And now the most memorable one, which is constantly soaking myself up with medicine. Understand? I was nearly dead when I was one month old, so end up I was constantly sick till around 12 years old, so its always MEDICINE for me. The doctor got so fed up with me that he gave my mom those ultra big bottle one which they store in clinics not the one they normally gave to the patient.

5 places i have lived in (or am living in) :

Forthress Hill, Hong Kong.

Tai Koo Shing, Hong Kong.

Ketumbar Heights, Malaysia.

Taman Supreme, Malaysia.

Bandar Sunway, Malaysia.

5 people I tag:

Sook Lee

Kay

Yan Sin

Yung San

And whoever who want to do it if you are feeling bored.


1. The person who last tag you is: Constance
2. Your relationship with him/her is: Crazy friend.
3. Your five impression of him/her: High self confidence, notty playful fella, gorgeous, comfortable & crazy!!
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you: Taking interview as a excuse to her boss & ended up singing K over at Red Box.
5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you: “We had a misunderstanding, blah blah blah” which is how we ended up as friends.
6. If he/she become your lover, you will: “We became lesbians o_O”
7. If he/she become your enemy, you will: We once was due to some misunderstanding, so we won’t be that stupid to be enemy once again.
8. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be: Miscommuncation.
9. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: Sing K & go yamcha^^
10. Your overall impression of him/her is: She’s a very very good girlfriend nia!
11. How you think people around you will feel about you?: Ugly & stupid T_T
12. The characteristics you love of yourself are: I don’t know. I love everything about myself.
13. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself are: Hmm. Since I say I love everything about myself, the answer will be nothing.
14. The most ideal person you want to be is: Don’t know. *Bunny is beside me asking to type his name as my ideal person, but the answer is NO WAY*

No comments: