Friday, March 13, 2009

Today.

Was chatting with Ian. Saw each other over in Monash today since he went to collect his transcript. One more unemployed person for Malaysia! Headed to lunch with him over in Zanmai & to get some painkillers for my backache. Its getting worst =C

Dubai sounds fun.

I wanna go there =C

Anyhow I feel much more better now with the painkillers & a short nap during the evening. Heading off to bed soon though since I couldn't really sleep for 2 nights in a row. I hope tonight will be a good one.

Anyhow, I'm still chatting with Ian on Live Messenger now & there's something I would like to write over here.

Ian: Nobody said it was easy being human.
Me: Its easy if you choose to be easy but human aren't satisfied for simplicity. They always go for the complicated ones.
Ian: Funny how complication costs money but how simplicity is priceless.

Its very true but this is life I guess.

Another random one,

Ian: Criticism comes easy but praise is uncommon.

True, true.

According to him, this is taught in Malaysia's education. I didn't realise that throughout my years of education over here in Malaysia.

Uh. I'm heading off to bed. Gonna be a another long day tomorrow.

Till then.

Bye!

Loves =)

No comments: