Monday, August 11, 2008

Euphoria aka MOS

Headed to MOS with Andrew & his friends.. Mark was there too =) It's my 1st time in Malaysia's MOS.. So I was like "observing" the surroundings & I love it.. Lots! Although the alcohol is a lil bit more expensive compared to most other clubs in KL, but still, its worthy =) & I can say they definitely have one of the best lighting & dance floor in KL clubs.. Thumbs up.. Dj Patrick's song was awesome, very very fresh & its much more up-to-date compared to most other local Djs.. *But I personally think that not many locals appreciate the music though* Anyhow it was really fun.. & definitely planning to be back for more =)

Loves =) Even their brochures are cool.. Not sure if I spell the word "brochures" right or wrong.. I kinda forget all my spelling these days.. As long as you guys understand..
The crowd that night on the dance floor.. They have these huge dance floor.. Which means everybody can dance =) Me & Andrew.. Gosh.. I miss college times =="
Angeline - Andrew's some other friend whose name I forget *sorry lar.. I'm bad at remembering names* & me!!!
Guys of the night =)
Mark, me & Andrew chilling outside MOS after.. All of us were hanging around Sunway Resort..
Me & Mark.. He's leaving Malaysia soon.. Sobx T_T
Guys acting chun.. Lol.....

Was freaking tired after that.. But it was worthy.. & I'm truly happy that night unlike some other nights which I gotta emo =="


No comments: