Monday, August 11, 2008

Ken's farewell =C

Ken is leaving for South Africa tomorrow & it's kinda sad.. Ended up over at Poppy on Saturday for his farewell with his friends.. As usual, Poppy is freaking crowded on Saturday.. Bumped into lots of people that I used to know.. Hi-bye friends.. Parked my car over at Ken's house cox I don't feel like driving downtown on a Saturday night.. Saw Tiffany.. She's such a big girl dy compared to the last time I saw her.. Got crazy when I saw her.. Me & babies *loves* She was smiling all the way till her bedtime then she starts bawling.. Lol.. Sat Man Chun aka Sam's car to Poppy.. Went in.. Started drinking.. Chris Frontier (or Chris something.. 4get names as usual) was spinning there that night.. Ken was complaining about how boring is house music.. Yaadaa yaadaa yaadaa but I enjoyed it.. Cox it's like always R&B or old school wherever you go.. So a change is nice..

Didn't take much pictures.. Mostly is Ken & his friends but I decided to post the 1st pic with the last pic we took at Poppy.. Ready........







Taaaadaaa~~~~~~~ 4 of us after our "swim" at the pool!!! I look wet... Bao look wet.. Sam striped!! Lol!!!!!
Me & Ken... He's leaving 2moro.. Or I should say in 21 hours time.. & it'll be years without seeing him.. I wish him all the best in South Africa.. May he prosper & be rich when he's back =P!!!! AND no marrying black people ya!!!!
Ken with his dearest godsister - Stephanie aka Stephiie.. I love her hair.. Makes me miss my "maggi" hair even more!!!
Moving on will be Ken with all his buddies.. He's gonna miss them...
Ken & Bao.. Don't Ken look gay???
Group pic....
Ken & Ah Loon....

Ken & his loupo (or lougong) I dunno which one is the male and which one is the female ==" Forget dy.. Lol.. Sweet couple...
Ken end up drunk (expected) and I gotta drove all the way his car back from Sri Petaling to PJ.. Luckyly I still remember my manual driving skills & reach his home safe & sound.. Anyway he's too drunk to be bothered with my sucky manual skills.. Sending him back dy then it's my turn to drive my own car back to Sunway.. Drop dead on my bed.. But something make me really piss off that night.. But since its over, let it be gone.. Gotta send Ken to airport tomorrow & till now I dunno who's gonna fetch me but Ken said that he'll plan for me.. Hope he doesn't forget...

To Ken: Gonna miss you lots & lots when you're gone.. Send my regards to Stacey & your mom k!?

No comments: