Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pissed off!!!!!! Dissappointed!!!! Duh!!!!

Ken's farewell yesterday @ Poppy.. Will posted the pics & events there on anther post..

For now.. I just wanna scream out loud that I'M PISSED OFF, TIRED, DISSAPPOINTED, UNHAPPY, BLOODY FILLED WITH NEGATIVE EMOTIONS..

And there's something I wanna add on, it got NOTHING to do with my ex (Elvin) being there with his current girlfriend.. He's my friend, and he can always have a new relationship and of course, I wish him all the best and wants him to be happy for sure lar wei =) Everybody got to move on =) I did, he did.. And end up.. Friends =)

It got to do with some other people.. I got some heavy thinking to do.. Ask lots of advice from friends and so-not suprisingly, all of them gave me the same answer.. So I'm like.. Hrmm..

Gtg to yamcha with Bryan & let him photostat the articles I found so hard.. Shit! I did all the hard work & he just photostat? Unfair!!! More on it later!!

No comments: