Monday, December 14, 2009

A special thanks to you.

On another note, I just want to say a special thanks to you for making my weekend a superb one. It had been 2 years since I knew you & though you had made me gone through some bitter moments which till now I don't understand, but all that matters to me now is the present & the future. I didn't know what makes me feels like thanking you all out of sudden because this weekend like the other time we spent together was the same usual routine, I realize how much I had rely on you to get me through lots of dark moments in my life. You never asked too much when I rang, sometimes you just don't ask at all but you was there for me. It was more than I could ask. Although we don't get to see each other often but I appreciate every second we spend together. And you always let me go on & on & on even if its no interest to you but still, it made me feel so good after. You seen me did lots of silly stuffs, said a lot of nonsense but you never judge me like many others. And seeing you being vulnerable *& the puking part for the 1st time* that night, made me feel all warm inside. You're just plain adorable. Can't wait to see you again which I don't know when but oh well, that's the way we are for 2 years. You with your work & me with mine, we'll just work hard for it.

You came into my mind the moment I tried to sleep & I think I miss you. *Shit, now it starts to sounds wrong but oh well, if you read this you know what I mean =P* Dang!

No comments: